Not so fun:
At LPB we take AFR's very seriously. We know what a disappointment it can be when class is cancelled, as well as what painstaking efforts LPB takes to restore our pools to it's pristine clean status.
We have a strict swim diaper policy:
- All children under age 3, or older if not fully potty trained are required to wear snug fitting reusable swim diapers.
"If all the pools in the county were as clean as LPB's, I'd be out of a job."
--San Mateo County Health Inspector
How can you help keep our water clean and safe? Glad you asked!
- Avoid high fiber foods before swim class
- Do not bring a constipated child to the pool. Warm water often relaxes the bowels whether potty trained or not
- Do not bring a child with stomach issues, including diarrhea to swim class until bowel movements have returned to solid
- Follow our swim diaper policy
- Potty First! Always use the toilet before swim class